Thursday, April 7, 2011

23:59 Part 1 Online!

I know many of you have requested a link to "23:59", the movie that I scored recently. Well, the producers have just uploaded the first 12 minutes to YouTube! Enjoy! (the video is pretty low-resolution compared to the DVD)



If you like what you see and hear, I can see about getting you a DVD copy with the movie, a behind the scenes feature, bloopers, and interviews. They're selling for $5 at this point. I am also working on releasing the soundtrack (at this point, it'll be selling for $5 as well), so if you're interested in that please let me know!

~Mac

5 comments:

Caleb said...

I like it so far! Soundtrack is awesome! Sign me up for first copy of the music lol

Søren said...

Ditto @ Caleb here!~

MacMeister said...

Glad y'all like it! I will get both of you copies of the soundtrack as soon as I can get my CDs and cases ready!

Essie said...

WOWZ! You did an awesome job, WC. :D
Which reminds me.. Vic says I should ask you for tips regarding recording music lol... No wonder!

MacMeister said...

Thank you! God has definitely given me a wonderful gift :-)

You're interested in recording music? Shoot me an email and I'll try to answer any questions you may have :-)