Monday, July 11, 2011

RitzBurgers!

I was having leftovers today and I found a hamburger in the fridge. Unfortunately, there were no buns or even bread to put the burger on, and in my opinion, leftover burgers definitely require condiments even more than new burgers. I was debating what to do when my eye fell on the box of Ritz crackers sitting on the table. After some quick thinking, I came up with:

:DRUMROLL:

THE RITZBURGER!



I just tore up the burger into smaller pieces, put a pickle slice (or a dab of relish) and ketchup on the bottom Ritz, put dijon mustard on the top Ritz, and slapped them on either side of the burger piece. They turned out great! :-)

~Mac

6 comments:

Kluane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Kluane said...

YUM! That's a great idea! :D

Caravyn Jazmin said...

Looks delicious... almost as good as pancake pizza ;-) .

Essie said...

-_______- You didn't put any BBQ sauce on them. How lame.

MacMeister said...

@Kluane: thank you! :-)

@CJ: Pancake pizza? That sounds interesting! I just made some pancakes; I may have to try that out ;-)

@Essie: This may sound strange, but honestly, it didn't taste very lame to me. To each his own I guess :shrug: If you make some feel free to put BBQ sauce on it. You could even make them with meese meat!

Beka said...

Oh my goodness gracious. Those are adorable XD Great idea, mac!