Friday, September 2, 2011

Happenings Grab Bag #1

I've decided that one way to make sure I blog relatively frequently is have a weekly post on a certain topic (such as the Thankful Thursdays or Funny Fridays that some of my blogging friends have come up with).

So here's introducing the . . .

:drum roll:

Happenings Grab Bag! :ta ta TUM:

(The title may change; I'm not sure it's the best. If any of you have an idea for a better title, please let me know!)

This will be a post where I can list any fun/crazy/random/wierd things I have done over the past week. So here goes:

This week I have:

1. Worn a pompadour for a day.

2. Fought Spiderman in a church, using only a pair of pencils.

3. Discovered that [a big part of] happiness is freshly trimmed fingernails.

~Mac

2 comments:

Beth Lilly said...

With the fingernails again, yeah? :D

MacMeister said...

Nice, short nails are a joy - what can I say? Maybe it's the pianist and guitarist in me :-)