Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Initial Thoughts

Well, here it is . . . for all of you who have been waiting with bated breath (as well as for those of you who couldn't care less), let it be known I have finally started a blog.

What's it about?

I have no idea (at this point).

It will probably end up being a place where I can post random (and not so random) thoughts, keep you all up to date on various hobbies and projects of mine, and proclaim other things that I haven't thought of yet.

Most of all, I pray that this little corner of cyberspace will be a place where God is glorified through all that is said and done.

I shall return! (I do not know when as of yet)

~Mac

2 comments:

India Edith said...

Hooray! (hurriedly clicks the 'follow' button) :D
~India

MacMeister said...

First follower! Yay! :D