Friday, July 30, 2010

Finally . . . A Use for K'Nex!

Yes, I know . . . some of you may be upset that I knocked K'Nex. But to me, they are inferior to LEGOs in every respect except one: creating strong frames. Of course, I never really figured out a good use for this, so my K'Nex sat in the attic . . . UNTIL this morning!

I suddenly had an inspiration, so I dragged out my box of K'Nex and got to work.

Behold the results!


A suhweet holster for my LEGO Glock! :-) It fits in the thigh pocket of a pair of cargo pants ^

Or clips to a belt or the top of your pants ^

Using this clipping piece here ^


It draws very quickly and smoothly, and reholsters well too! I'm feeling very happy that I kept my K'Nex! :-) It was a good morning . . . and a good break from school! Now I'm ready for LEGO combat and law enforcement action!

~Mac

3 comments:

India Edith said...

Haha - coolness! My brothers were into K'Nex for a loooong time, although I think they did like Legos better as well.
~India

Unknown said...

Schweeeetness dude! LOL that's awesome! I do have to say though, you're right..K'Nex were stronger by far. :D

MacMeister said...

Thanks! :-) Yeah, K'Nex make stronger frames, but for solid objects (like FIREARMS!) you can't beat LEGOs!