Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action!

Recently, I've had the opportunity to help some friends with a movie that they are shooting this month. I drove several actors to the set, and then I got a cameo role as an undercover policeman :-D Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the shoot, but it was very fun! We filmed a scene where an FBI team raids a suspected safehouse - so we had five people in FBI shirts with airsoft guns repeatedly blasting into a nice house in a (mostly) peaceful subdivision shouting "FBI!"! Needless to say, we got some strange looks from drivers and passersby. Only one neighbor called though! They're all probably used to this movie filming by now :-D Once filming and editing is completed, I'm going to take a shot at composing the score for it, so that should be really fun and will hopefully give me some material to add to my composer's demo reel :-)

~Mac

No comments: