Friday, August 13, 2010

Motivation

Yep, it's that time.

That time when you just want to chill, veg out, hang free, whatever.

That time when schoolwork seems to be the most unappealing thing.

I'm struggling with motivation. It's happened before, but right now I seem to be spinning my wheels trying to keep going with classes and such. And I end up wasting my time on lots of little trivial things :-P So I'm asking you:

What do you do to stay motivated and concentrated on the task at hand?

I welcome your comments!

~Mac

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm....sometimes if I get up, go do something more fun and interesting for 10 minutes or so, and THEN come back and do school, I feel more motivated in doing it.
Another thing is just to mentally kick myself until I finally sit down and do it, motivated or not. :D

CollegePlus! said...

"JUST DO IT!"

Or...block your time out, making sure you reward yourself for actually doing your studies. But you still have to just sit down and do it.

MacMeister said...

Thanks for the comments people!

Now to sit down and DO IT! ;-)

Kevin Montgomery said...

I turn on some crazy music, bash my head against a wall a couple times, and keep on working. xD