Monday, August 30, 2010

Doing the Life Thing

Yes, I'm still here.

It just seems like nothing really "bloggish" has happened in my life lately. Wait . . . maybe some things have happened that are kinda cool!

We just tried out a new service from Google called GOOG411, and it's pretty neat (in a tech geek kind of way). When you don't know the number of a business you want to call, or when you want to find a category of business in a certain area, you dial 1-800-GOOG411 and speak the name and location of the business or business category you want, and after you confirm the place you want to call, GOOG411 will connect you! Suhweet! :-)

The doctor checked me out today and I'm a healthy young man! :-)

I've gotten a good deal of work lately which is nice. Running wires, hooking up speakers, crawling through attics, setting up home theaters, the usual. It's pretty fun work - and my boss pays for meals! :-)

I'm still working on my Media Writing class and studying for Intro to Business :P Well, I'm trying to study, but "life" keeps getting in the way! Have no fear - with God's help, I shall overcome!

Oh, and I'm also growing a full beard. All of the females in my family say it looks good so that's a good sign. :-)

And . . . that's all I can come up with for now.

~Mac

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Media Writing is fun, isn't it? :)

MacMeister said...

Well, it's not my favorite subject, but it is interesting. I just wish I didn't have to do the interview :P