Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dancing the Night Away

This past Thursday, my family and I attended a Civil War era dance at a friend's house with about six other families. I was not sure I wanted to go, because I had never danced before :O but I decided to go, and it's a good thing I did, because I had a BLAST! They taught us to line dance, circle dance, polka, and waltz. I discovered that I actually had a left foot AND a right foot! :O Now I can't wait for another dance, which will probably happen around Christmas! Till then, I'm gonna have to practice to keep up the muscle memory. And if any of you guys/gentlemen/young men have a chance to learn to dance, DO IT! :-D

~Mac

3 comments:

Søren said...

Way to encourage the guys to turn out for dances!!! As a girl, I THANK you, lol. :D

They got approved to have an old fashioned Civil War dance at the Ohio CP! gathering next month. I'm going & I am so excited!!

CollegePlus! said...

A man that can dance well is very rare!

MacMeister said...

hehe . . . I hope to be able to dance well in the future, but as for the present - I'm not quite there yet. :-)

And Hannah, I am hoping to be able to come to OH. We shall see if I can get permission and transportation together. :-) Dancing with a bunch of other CPers would be amazing!