Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Busy Life . . .

I almost feel like a "normal" person, hurrying from one activity to another (lol). These last few days have been quite busy!

Thursday night, we attended a surprise party for a friend. He was surprised to say the least!

Friday night, my brother and I went to a Halloween party for our church's community groups. It was a costume party, so my brother and I went as the Blues Brothers :-) We had a great time - there was good food and a sweet dance floor with disco balls and a sweet sound system (that I helped install!)

Saturday I went to a local CollegePlus! gathering. We had lunch, hung out, and shopped for and filled our boxes for Operation Christmas Child! :-)

Sunday our family helped with our church's first Reformation Celebration. We had a skit, games, activities, candy, and dinner. It went very well, and several people said that they had a great time!

Today was of course voting day! So I went to the polls this morning. Now I have to study because I have a test coming up tomorrow morning, followed by a coaching call and choir practice.

And of course, through it all, I've been doing chores, working on my eDrum build, and studying for other classes and tests.

It's been one of those weeks . . .

~Mac

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

How many shoeboxes did you guys end up filling?

MacMeister said...

We filled four :-)