Friday, December 24, 2010

My Most Favoritest Job Ever!

I love recording, producing, and engineering music, ESPECIALLY when I get paid to do it! A few weeks ago I got a project from a young singer-songwriter. Her dad decided to give her the Christmas present of recording one of her songs at higher quality and with other instruments. My name came up and I got the job! I recorded her acoustic guitar and vocal tracks last week and have finished the tracking of the other instruments. Now I'm in the mixing stage, and I'll hopefully be done by next week! Hopefully this will give me some more contacts and good reviews ;-)

~Mac

4 comments:

Søren said...

That is really great news!
Hooray for you, Mac!!

MacMeister said...

Thank you! I'm pretty much finished and I'm waiting on my last check to come in the mail! :dance:

MacMeister said...

I've got all my money now :-D

Søren said...

W00t! W00t!! :D