Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rockin' Christmas Evening

Last week, we got to see the most rockin' Christmas concert ever - The Trans-Siberian Orchestra! Three hours of music, lights, lasers, fire, etc. 'Twas quite epic! :-)

^ Just a sample of the amazing light and video show
^ Lights, video, orchestra and vocal choir
^ One of my favorite parts - LASERS!
^ Yes, they did light the stage on fire - and we could feel the heat from our "nosebleed" (high up and far away) seats! They also beat-synced the fire on several occasions.

~Mac

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome dude! I almost got to see them this year, but it fell through :/ I will make it out one of these years....

Zoe said...

That's awesome! I have a friend who got to see it too. I heard it was great!

Caitlin said...

I went to see the TSO a few years ago. The first half was slightly slow but it really picked up. It was such a great experience. I'm glad you got to see them!

Søren said...

Oh man! What I would have given to see them in concert! Lucky you all. :)
Actually, it's really funny: until the CP! Ohio event, I had never heard of them! Noah was our 'DJ' on the way down and after he played a couple of their songs, I remarked, "Wow, cool! Who are these guys?" and Noah, Ben, and Steven all looked at me, saying simultaneously, "WHAT!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE!?"
:D Haha, well now I do; and they ARE great listening!

MacMeister said...

I'm glad you have become informed of their musical awesomeness!