Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cook in the Kitchen #2

Sorry I'm tardy with (what should have been last week's) post. I won't make any excuses. Anyway, here it is! I made muffins Saturday :-)


 All I remember about the recipe is that you put eggs and liquid stuff in one bowl . . .


. . . and flour and dry stuff in another bowl. (I've slept since I read the recipe, it's long gone :-) If anyone wants recipes from these things, comment and let me know.)


Then you mix 'em!


I made this an apple raisin nut cinnamon variation on the original whole wheat muffin recipe. :-)


I mixed the apple chunks, raisins, and nuts in, then put the batter in muffin pans and baked them for about 10 minutes . . . 


And BINGO! They turned out very well IMO; each one is like a little apple pie! These are definitely going to be made again :-)

~Mac

3 comments:

Caravyn Jazmin said...

Brownie (or muffin in this case) points to the man who can cook like that. :)

MacMeister said...

Thank you! I've never gotten muffin points before. :-)

Unknown said...

Ooohhh, those look wonderful! I'll second the muffin points : D