Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Bed Upgrades

I've been having quite a bit of trouble getting a good night's sleep for a few months now and I've been waking up with a sore back and joints, so I got some shnazzy add-ons for my mattress to see if they'll help. I got a Memory Foam mattress topper and a Denali Down Under lamb's wool spread!


Here's my trusty mattress. It's still pretty firm but I'm not sure it's going to cut it by itself anymore.


Here's the Memory Foam topper. It's two inches of open cell foam.


As you can see, it has a nice give to it. But it doesn't stay compressed after you move; it springs right back. I'm hoping it'll give me some more back support and help relieve pressure points.



Here's the lamb's wool sheet thing. It's supposed to be warm in the winter and cool in the summer, which will help me with my temperature control problems.


Mmmm, soft and thick. :-)


Ready to sleep! I've used it for about two nights now and I haven't seen much of a difference yet. I think it's helping my back though. We shall see how I'm doing at the end of the week. Now I'm off to use my souped-up bed! Toodles.

~Mac

No comments: