Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's New - Projects

What else is new? Hmmm . . .

Well I have a new music project: composing the score for a movie my friends made! (http://godswarriorintraining.blogspot.com/2010/07/lights-camera-action.html) I have till March 5 to finish it, and I'm writing about 12-18 minutes of music, so it's a bit of a crunch. I'm doing well so far though - I've written close to three minutes of music over the past four days. God is giving me lots of good ideas and the skill and creativity to flesh them out! I think it'll turn out very well!

I also got started on a job opportunity - doing slideshows and videos for events. I did a slideshow for a wedding rehearsal dinner last week and everyone loved it :-) Now it's only a matter of people showing interest in having something like that done for them. We'll see where it goes!

More new stuff (hopefully) coming up!

~Mac

2 comments:

Søren said...

Oooh, cool!
Good luck on that. :)

MacMeister said...

I finished polishing the last few cues today, and I'm headed to the producers to put the music into the movie this afternoon! *is excited*