Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1:11:11 1/11/11

Our family likes to celebrate all kinds of occasions, some a bit stranger than others. Some of the unique celebrations take place for dates and times where all the numbers match, and one such event occured this afternoon!


^My sister and some of my brothers use military time.
I think the whole thing is really some kind of strategy to get more dessert per year than we would otherwise have, but regardless of the motives behind it, I heartily endorse such celebrations! I hope everyone else had a wonderful 1:11:11 1/11/11 too!

~Mac

2 comments:

Hattie said...

I missed this great chance to celebrate : ( *goes to pout in the corner*

MacMeister said...

Don't pout . . . just don't miss 11:11:11 11/11/11! That's your next chance!

*whispers* of course you could always just celebrate 1:11:11 1/11/11 late!