Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Music Gear!

Well, I got a new amp today!
It's a Vox VT20+. It's a 30 watt amp with an 8" speaker, and man can it get loud! It sounds amazing too! It has 33 different amp models and oodles of sweet-sounding effects :-)

^ The secret to the VT20+'s amazing sound and feel: it's a real deal tube amp! There is the tube glowing with happiness :-)
^ Gotta love those retro "chicken-head" knobs! :-)

I played it for about one and a half hours after I got it and I almost forgot about studying! It's gonna be a great addition to the gear stash.

~Mac
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude. I FLIPPIN LOVE THIS!!! I want it.

MacMeister said...

It's quite the amp! Worth every cent :-)

If you want it, you'll have to get your own though ;-)